GET ADMISSION IN MBA ONE YEAR PROGRAM FROM BEST COLLEGES IN INDIA! APPLY NOW
MBA One Year program in India is a fast track MBA program for professionals with work experience. As compared to full time MBA, the working professionals are offered MBA One Year Program in India. They must qualify in the examination for all the subjects of the two years course. MBA one year program is at par with the regular two year MBA program as far as the syllabus and fees are concerned.
MBA one year program in India has gained popularity only recently when “Fast Track Courses” were approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The option of MBA one year correspondence is also available at many top ranked business schools in India. (Checkout the list here)
What is MBA one year Program in India?
- It is a regular or full time MBA course in which students are allowed to complete the two years MBA Program through Fast Track mode in One Year.
- Duration of MBA one year program in India is 11-15 months as opposed to 24 months in regular MBA
- MBA One Year is meant for working executives with a minimum work experience of 2 to 5 years
- MBA one year program generally provides higher placements than regular MBA
- The tuition fee for MBA One Year is a little higher than the Two year MBA program.
- MBA One Year Program is known by many different names depending upon the particular college/university offering it. IIM (Ahmedabad), for instance, offers a PGPX, while ISB (Hyderabad and Mohali) offers a PGP and XLRI (Mumbai) and other AICTE approved Business schools offer PGPM program. The names may differ but the content of the course are similar in all programs.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT TOP COLLEGES AND FEES FOR MBA ONE YEAR PROGRAM